2016. április 27., szerda

gay blowjobs scene from a movie help please?

I need help finding this movie which had been bugging me for ages.Basically the plot is this guy (caucasian) travelling to South America and was staying in this hostel. Throughout the scene he was asleep and this Latino guy starts giving him a massage on his back and starts touching his buttocks until the guy getting the massage turns over to his front and let's the Latino guy give him a blow job.Sorry it's not as precise as much as I'd want to but I saw the video on tumblr and thought it was a really hot movie. I believe that the Latino guy giving him a blow job is his body guard. I also believe that this movie isn't a gay themed movie but it has some element into it. The actor playing also debut his first full frontol nudity.Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése