2016. április 27., szerda

Finding purpose and feeling settled as a gay guy

I'm not sure about you, but at 38 years old and single, I have been struggling to find purpose in my life. It's that stage in life where people are settling down - kids, relationships (open or otherwise!) and then there are us single gay guys who struggle to even get a reply on Grindr because we're "old" - despite actually being described by many as "handsome".Without something or someone to focus on, it's easy to feel quite unsettled. I don't even feel like I have a place/location that I'd call home, and because of that the thought of buying a home (so called settling down) scares the hell out of me. Life seems to be Work-Gym-Sleep-Refresh Grindr-RepeatAnyone else feel the same way? Any advice? Any wisdom? - other than the obvious ones like "join a club"; "sponsor a child"

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése