2016. április 27., szerda

culture

I've always known I was gay for a long time, but I never got into gay "culture." Things like going clubbing, listening to Cher, and other things that are very popular in the gay community have never seemed appealing to me. Most would consider me "trade." I play in a hardcore/punk band and pretty much only have straight friends. I recently started dating a guy and he's completely changed my world. He opened my eyes to how much internalized homophobia I was dealing with. I'm really grateful for him because not only did he get me into some things like RuPaul's drag race and Cher, he also loves me for me and reminds me everyday to just be myself.tl;dr just be yourself. don't try too hard. it's taken me 25 years to finally figure this out.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése