2016. április 30., szombat

My stupid reason for not coming out.

I'm 19 years old living away from home and I have some irrational fears about coming out that make it hard to even try.My uncle came out about a year ago (He's in his 30's) and I fear that because me and my uncle both continued into university level education that my family will draw parallels.I fear coming out to my friends because they will think I'm joking or they will liken me to there gay friends.I just have a fear that no one will take me seriously and I'll end up looking stupid or even worse I come out and people accept me for me to suddenly find out I was straight this whole time.I really don't know what to do. I want to feel accepted. I've never been in a relationship and I feel that this also keeps me from admitting it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése