2016. április 24., vasárnap

The lie of the bear community

So I'm a bigger guy. Not like 600lbs, but definitely out of shape. I definitely am attracted to bigger guys, so I joined grommr thinking there'd be some dating potential there that I may not find on grindr or Ok cupid.I was wrong. There's just as much narcissism and shallowness in that community. There's tons (pun semi-intended) of chubby twinks who vie for all the attention and affection of that community, and those of us who are average-looking are left in the dust.I guess I'm just sick of feeling alienated and not fitting in anywhere in this so-called "gay community". I'm not pretty or skinny enough to be in the mainstream. I'm not the 'right' kind of fat to be in the bear/gainer scene. I'm just in this purgatory of mediocre appearance, and wishing something other than looks would be counted in the world of gay dating.Hoping someone else feels this way...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése