2016. április 22., péntek

WTF is wrong with me??????

So I've spent a long time repressing myself and I finally am in a place where I accept who I am and am ready to date guys. I've been looking for potential dates since the summer with worse than zero luck. In December I arranged 3 dates. 2 no showed and the third sent me a text saying "I arranged 2 dates tonight, one with someone attractive one as a backup and the attractive person showed up. So F*** off". After a few months of not really looking I finally put myself out there again and signed up for Tinder. The first guy I met on there spent a month messing me around before I realised I was being catfished. The second guy I met spent a week chatting to me we arranged a date for tomorrow and then he vanished from my tinder. We'd added each other on Snapchat so that we could verify each others identities and he's also blocked me on there so it was definitely deliberate. Is there something wrong with me or is this just what guys are like?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése