2016. április 26., kedd

Don't have much of a life around other gay people or any community , also don't know my type?

Hi...so first off I should say I might still consider myself bi but at this point in life I'd like to meet some gay guys I think. Just get to know other people who are also lgbt. But I can't seem to make the leap or step. I am technically out to people I know, but these days that's just family really, and it's more like I opened up that one time years ago , but it's not like I'm going to gay clubs or bringing gay guys around, plus I was even more ambiguous then so it was really like saying I might be gay or bi or something . basically to my family I am a single basically loner type who's too broke to go out anyway right now. But I have always felt more comfortable being around stra8 people , at least growing up, I really don't hang w anyone now. I know if I bringing a guy around my family would be a huge obstacle to cross for me , because I would feel uncomfortable and I think they would too. Things are good within my family but if I started dating someone and had all gay friends I feel like some relatives would distance themselves .I have never really been into gay bars, never really felt comfortable, which I understand could be just insecurity , but I'm not much of a bar guy anyway and don't like the music generally. i see guys that are really into the club music and really enjoy watching the drag shows, but I feel like we wouldn't have anything to talk about, maybe I'm wrong. Granted I haven't met a ton of gay guys and really tried to talk, so I am sort of stuck in a place where I'm not quite involved in anything lgbt related at the moment, And the guys I see or have known didn't appeal to me, maybe I'm need to meet more guys. In rare glimpses I can imagine maybe a type of guy I would be attracted to but really for the most part I don't see anyone I am drawn too. I actually can't really imagine a type of guy I would really be into or a personality type....so I dunno I guess I'm just venting a it, and maybe your in a similar place.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése