2016. április 30., szombat

depressed the only girl I've ever loved came out to me...

We spoke all night... From right after work until midnight... I'm a straight guy, in love with my friend who came out... she came out to me tonight after 11 years..... and I'm still in love with her... I'm broken, and relieved, and happy for her, but I feel so empty and hopeless now...I met her 11 years ago, at a conservative Christian youth group... We quickly became friends, then hung out exclusively... Sometimes she was distant, sometimes close... But we were never physical... I wasn't ever wanting to push because of some abuse she mentioned when she was a kid... I just wanted her to fully trust me and never asked for a thing.We ended up going to a Christian ministry school together... Lots of complicated messes happened in the last 11 years... But we always found each other and confided in each other... And I suspected she was gay... Or asexual, or just being conservative because of ministry school... But it didn't then matter why we weren't physical and doesn't matter to me now that I know.. I loved her... I want to be there for her.The thing is, she didn't know she was, and wasn't able to explore her sexuality because of religion... And it wasn't until recently that she felt the chance to truly be herself and explore her sexuality.. The story is far more complicated... And I wish I had someone to talk to... I just need to vent and collect my thoughts...I am pro lgbt and know it's not a choice.. But I don't know how to let go... I love her and it hurts my heart so much to finally know the reason we never became anything more than good friends..I want her in my life.. I'd do anything for her.. but I know if I continue being her friend I'll never look for a straight girl for myself.. I don't know how to not be in love with my gay friend..

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése