2016. április 23., szombat

Why is it that Gay guys with the smallest dicks act like they are the most to be desired and guys with the biggest dicks are the most desperate

As of late I've been running into a lot of guys with small members, and although size isn't everything and what counts most is your performance and personality these guys have been acting like they're God's greatest gift on this green earth.I'm talking about standing me up when were supposed to hang out and calling me hours later with an attitude of "you should be happy I'm at least calling you" and expecting me to pay for everything with a smile and than when its time to get naked I look down and it looks like a garden snake and when I look up they're looking at me like I should be gawking like I just found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.Then when I run into a guy that's packing in my opinion(9-10" or ALOT of Girth) they're fucking desperate or broken. they want to get naked so bad that its a fucking turn off or they're so insecure about it that they aren't even comfortable talking about sex even though were both attracted to each other . What's the problem here am I doing something wrong

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése