2016. április 25., hétfő

Sorry To Do This To You, Subreddit, But I Could Use Some Tips

This is gonna be really gross and Im sorry to be shelling my life out to you guys and ladies, but I feel like at least some of you have had the same problem as me. Here we go....So I havent had sex in three years, and this last month has been the most active for me. About two weeks ago, I downloaded Grindr (my first mistake, I know) just to see what all the huff and puff was about. You can imagine my surprise when I got hit up not twenty minutes later and drove to a guys house to blow him. However to no avail, as it wasnt really doing anything for him. But Im getting off track here....Last sunday I drove down to a guys house and we, well, had sex. And it was really all I could possibly ask for and more. Slow, passionate, angry, fast, all in varying orders and lasted for about 2 or 3 hours. There was only one problem; being such an unexperienced lover, I wasnt aware of cleaning my bunghole. I mean, I was, but I thought it was a simple wipe well or get it done professionally. (Mistake number two.) Didnt seem to bother him, though, which I appreciated. It was still pretty embarrassing.To prevent these "messes," I went out and bought a baster of sorts and started using that. I wont be able to tell how effective it's been since I wont be bangin until later today, but did you know that your ENTIRE digestive tract contains mucus? I sure as hell didnt, until I went to the bathroom and saw that and a bit of blood, instead of the usual waste.Is there a safer way to get the job done, redditors? I just dont want something like that to happen again, and I DEFINITELY do not wanna give myself infections and hemerroids and shit for the sake of sex. Any advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése