2016. április 23., szombat

Male trust issues - Anyone else experience this?

Warning I'm a little drunk and an little rambling:Growing up like most other boys I always had other guy friends. I typically tended to have one best friend who I'd always have a way deeper friendship with. Mind you I always loved the friendships I had with girls or childhood "girlfriends" cause I loved that dynamic of friendship that girls had.Anyhow actually getting to the story and skipping ahead to my teenage years when I was 15 and coming to terms with my sexuality my best friend and disclosed our bicurious feelings to each other and decided to fool around, and we did. Following that he went silent, I couldn't get him to text back, he would avoid me at school. It took me over a week to get him to confront me and talk and he said he wasn't gay blah blah blah not a new story, I know... He wasn't nasty or anything but I had feelings for him that not even I knew I had and it really hurt. But I had to keep this hurt to myself and we stopped talking, practically I lost (more than just) my best friend.This also coincided (not related to what happened with my friend, he didn't out me or anything) with a lot of alienation and micro-bullying and taunting (idk the terms but 100% you can probably know what I'm talking about) from other guys at my high school.From this point onwards and we're talking like 7-8 years now all my friends have been exclusively girls, there have been literally a 2-4 guys I have considered kinda friends.Any interaction with other males I always feel like they're somehow mocking me or just being nice to the gay.I feel know this is effecting and eliminating any potential romantic interests from occurring, I want need this to change.Has anyone else experienced anything like this and can offer any empathy or advice?tl:dr typical high school gay alienation shit and now I don't trust guys

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése