2016. február 20., szombat

The link between digit ratio and sexual orientation

So I had often heard that straight males/gay females are much more likely to have a longer ring finger than index finger, while gay males/ straight females are much more likely to have a longer index finger than ring finger.I'm gay, and dude, and I've always noticed that my index finger is longer than my ring finger. So I decided to put this two the test.I measured at least 42 friends' digit rations, my best friend who is a lesbian has the expected longer ring finger. The one openly gay male I know, like me, had a longer index finger. And out of the 40 other males and females who's ratios I measured, all conformed to the expected ratio except for one (Maybe he's gay :/ )So is this just a fluke? Is there any real science here?I'm finding this really interesting, so what gender and orientation are you, and which finger of yours is longer?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése