2016. február 10., szerda

Need Advice...

Hey, I'm 16 and soon to be in a relationship with 'x'. However, he is quite loud and sociable and I'm quiet and content. We've both admitted we like each other etc and he tried to rush the relationship but then said he's holding off and going slow.He's asked me to make plans during next week or the weekend eg valentines day but I have no idea. He has hinted we should do something on valentines day at my house or his.How ever, a problem I'm facing is that my house is a mess and I don't really want him to see it as it's awful and might be unsure of me afterwards.Also, he said we could go to the cinema but I have no money. I literally have to ask my parents for money but lately they've had to buy loads of new furniture and now I will feel bad if I ask them for money.Idk what to do, any help?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése