2016. február 8., hétfő

"Cheating" dillema.

There's that guy I know a month already. We're messaging each other every day, holding a positive mutual interest, share opinions, pictures, sometimes call each other on Skype. He is gay, I am gay, friendship catches fire on both ends.I started to wonder as of recently what should I do when it comes to dating. He lives in Moscow, me in Poland. The prospects of us meeting together anytime soon are very minimal, as we're both 18 and busy with school & studies. I'm trying to be realistic and not build myself a hope over a dead valley, but what are the odds for something to bloom out of all this? It's basically just the internet. It's hard to maintain a relationship solely on this, if at all possible in the first place.What do I do? Act like nothing happens and just go along with it? There's another guy I'm interested in though we haven't talked yet. I'm feeling kind of shitty thinking about the idea of being such a slut and possibly having several boyfriends ar once.Speaking about the first guy. I certainly DON'T want to lose him. He means a bit to me already.This whole situation looks like a teenager-rant. Apologies for it. I feel like I wanted to let it out.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése