2016. február 9., kedd

Can't seem to get along with my fellow homosexuals.

I find it hard to make friends in the gay community. It seems like I can't be myself, even around my fellow homosexuals. I'm a fact based person, and not shy to voice my opinions on issues, no matter what they may be. I had always wanted to be an activist, either for gay rights or politics, or both. I don't have any of the "stereotypes" that the media portrays, outside maybe an obsession with my hair (my dad's been balding for a decade, and I fuss over it constantly to see if I'm losing mine), and sometimes those stereotypes annoy me.I guessed I was gay when I was 12/13, confirmed, accepted, and came out at 15. Had a really shitty time with it, due to family issues, and a religious school and community. I've never shy'd away from standing up for myself and being me, but lately I've been wondering if being me is unlikable? It seems like it, sometimes.I don't go out of my way to be an asshole, I'm just honest with people about who I am. I've just been thinking that maybe I can't be honest anymore, people seem to like me better when I lie.For the record, I'm 21.5, senior in college.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése