2015. október 7., szerda

Need ideas on how to get over my best friend.

I'm not sure if this is the right sub, but I'm not sure where to go. I moved away from my home state, and am in the new place all on my own, no family to speak of (even in my hometown).Because of my past, I've been very closed off to everyone I encounter. One guy made it past my wall because we're both gamers and he was looking for a league partner. Long story short, we've become good friends, to the point that he considers me family (something he doesn't say lightly).The trouble is that I've fallen desperately in love with him. It's been two years, and my feelings get stronger every day. He isn't gay, though he did experiment back in the day, and didn't hate it. I have told him how I feel, and he doesn't feel the same.I can't seem to get my mind off of him. I need to, however, because I know if I keep this yearning, our relationship will be strained. Since I don't have a car right now, I can't go out much without him giving me a ride, and I've tried the dating apps. God those are awful. I just don't know how to get over him since I've never felt like this about someone before.TL;DR: fell in love with my best friend, don't know how to get over him.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése