2015. október 11., vasárnap

Hey guys, I'm not gay (at least not most of the time), but I've been experimenting with anal toys using dildos lately.

And I'm really loving the sensation. I'm generally not attracted to guys (and even when I do it's mostly because they look effeminate), but I do love the feeling of anally penetrated. Recently I've bought a 7 1/2 inch dildo, and I've been abusing the hell out of it.Btw I was wondering, what is the exact sort of feeling you're supposed to have from being anally penetrated? I say I enjoy the sensation, but what I love it the most is the 'pain' you feel when the dildo is shoved in so deep and going in and out so fast, so maybe there's a masochist/submissive element in how I felt the sensation, and I'm not sure if this is normally what gay people feel like when they get anally penetrated.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése