2015. október 19., hétfő

Help for Someone Lonely

Hello All, new to reddit. I've seen all the memes and whatnot and have been officially sucked into this wonderful mess with you guys.I guess long story short is that I'm a 17 year old college student that was home-schooled and is lonely. I graduated high-school at 11 and started college officially the same year and have been taking my time figuring out what I want to do but I've recently opened up to myself and accepted I am gay. Obviously being an 11 year old in college is GREAT for your social life (sarcasm).I've always been raised around adults and mature people, I never did sports and always had literally zero friends my entire life (locale prohibitive). I've been told that I act/talk/dress like someone far wiser than my years. I grew up on a ranch with my sister, we were homeschooled, and worked our asses off both physically and academically, and still do.As I said in the last few months I've realized that I am gay and I've been struggling because I have no idea how to meet people. My university is full of idiotic teenagers and 20 year olds that frankly make me sick. I have zero desire to socialize with any of them as they are all bros, or have no class/brains. I have always liked older people, people with maturity, composure, and class, and my sexuality lies in the realm of 28 and older, even so right now any human contact with anyone sounds amazing... But I don't want just sex, I want a connection with someone. I want to feel something, but that doesn't look like it exists near me...I guess what I'm looking for is help... I can't find guys over 28 because it's technically not even legal and they can do better than a lonely 17 year old, I hate people my age emotionally and physically, and not only that I'm a full time college student that lives 45 minutes from town so it's not like I'm easy to work with... I've always retreated to the internet in times of need and have made one or two great friends, but I guess just some new perspective would be helpful.I usually wouldn't do this but am just completely miserable and starting to feel like love and passion is something that only exists in movies and/or something the universe uses to torment me. I just want to know what it feels like to have someone care about you and want to hold you/be held, and smell and touch... Not even sex just the comfort of a man's company... I don't know where to find this as a minor or if it's something that even exists... It's hard because age is just a number, it has nothing to do with mental acuity, maturity, or responsibility. I am age 17, but nothing about me resembles a "typical teenager", but I am still treated the same politically as an 8 year old.As I said I'm new to reddit and don't know how the community works but anything anyone offers is extremely appreciated... I'm a loving and passionate person and just want to feel the same back... I've been abused emotionally by several different groups at school for various reasons and I'm tired of being hurt and just want to find one good guy... Doesn't seem like a whole lot to want...Thank you in advance, here's to helping someone find a good path, mindframe, person, or all three... :)-epic1

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése