2015. március 28., szombat

Please Help Now!!!!

I have been dating a guy for about 5 months now... I have truly enjoyed all the times we have had together and have felt what I have been thinking all along that i have been in love. This is the first time i have fallen into love with someone. I have never felt a feeling like this before. Somehow I have become numb and empty throughout the last few weeks. The sex has stopped because of the numbness, we have been arguing over stuff that shouldn't matter, and I feel that something is wrong. We have talked about it many times and this guy is truely IN LOVE with me and I see it and can tell. Nobody has ever treated me or given me the benefit the way this guy has. I truly have feelings for this guy and don't want him to hurt in any way. So how do I get back to being happy? How do i stop this numbness? We do currently stay together 99% of the time. We each have our own house but never stay apart. Should I go home and go to therapy so we can reach our happiness again? Please Please Help!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése