2015. március 28., szombat

My (maybe) depression is friendship/relationship poison

Over the past few months, my life has gone through a dramatic shift. What was a nearly 7 year relationship is done and everything I've been dealing with on the side hasn't really contributed to my well-being. I experienced a forced move that left me 2 days away from homelessness, I've been trying to find a new job in order to leave the stressful one I'm in now, and coming out of the relationship I had no real friends left (that I had dedicated too much of my time to saving something that was beyond help). I'm in a relatively new city with no real support network and, if I'm being honest, no real desire to start rebuilding. Don't get me wrong, I want friends, but I feel completely drained and I'm having trouble really caring about anything at this point. I've been accused of being depressed, but I'm not sure what I'm feeling is really depression.What struck a chord was tonight I overheard the friend of a guy I'm seeing say he liked this guy better when he was single. Some similar thing were said of me when I was with my ex toward the end of the relationship. I'm feeling now about what I felt then, and it's safe to say it's the general mix of stress and ambivalence. I don't know who I really am right now and I feel like I'm stuck trying to find out. Has anyone been here?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése