2015. március 31., kedd

TIFU by trying something new


So I was alone this morning with nothing to do and I felt in the mood but wanted to try something a little different. I heard stories from my friends about guys who suck their own wieners. at first I thought that was just gay as hell but my friend pointed out how jerking your own self off isn't considered gay so why would that be? It was a pretty good point so I decided to go to my living room to give it a try. As a kid I was always pretty flexible so this was basically no challenge at all, the only problem was the fact that I drank tons of water before trying this out. As my face reached closer to my wiener I puckered up my lips for that extra reach.. moments later I felt my gut clench a bit too hard.. this is where I knew I fucked up.. I ended up pissing like a geyser all over my puckered lips. I'll never forget that disgusting but oddly refreshing taste on my lips. My family came home right as it happened and walked in on me with complete terror on their faces. I have never felt so embarrassed In my life.. If only I didn't clench so hard.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése