2015. március 29., vasárnap

My [M] Secret Sexual Encounters with Older Men


When I was 15 years old (more than 10 years ago) and the internet wasn't the massive social thing that it is today, I would talk in chat rooms on AOL (America Online for those who don't know). I ended up finding myself in a gay chat room for some reason. Up to this point, I never had any sexual encounters or fantasies with guys, but had a few minor sexual interactions with girls my age or slightly older. I'm tall, slender, blonde, blue eyed, and apparently good looking, but nothing too crazy. I ended up talking with this one guy who lived a town over and back then, sending pictures back and forth wasn't an easy thing, so I had no idea what this guy looked like, but we talked about him sucking my dick. I remember having all the worlds butterflies in my stomach that night when we talked. I don't remember it being too detailed, but we agreed to meet down the street from my parents house and he would pick me up in his car. The guy was older, probably late 20's or early thirties and husky. We drove around a little bit and I remember as we were driving around looking for a place, he placed his hand on my leg and started rubbing. I had no objections because I knew what I was getting myself into, so I let him continue. We had a hard time finding a secluded spot and I remember suggesting "why not just do it in a place no one would think... the drive way of someone's house (which were in the back of the house in an alley way). We pulled in and he kept rubbing my leg. I eventually pulled my dick out and he basically went straight to town. It was honestly my first ever blow job. I remember it so very well. Just warm and wet. It wasn't long before I had to cum and I didn't know the proper thing to do by letting the person know, so I just shot a big load in his mouth. He stayed down and swallowed it all. When he finished, he took a swig of his Diet Coke and told me that it was polite to say that you're cumming and we laughed. He didn't know where I lived, so he dropped me off back on the street corner he picked me up from. What he didn't know, was the drive way we were in was mine and I knew my parents were heavy sleepers and wouldn't wake up to a car driving into the drive way, so I knew there was no way of getting caught. This is my first post, but not my only story. This happened so long ago, the details have faded, but I can remember my other stories very well and will continue to write them if people want to hear more.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése