2015. március 30., hétfő

DAE feminist bro?


Im a feminist because I don't believe that our gurl bros should get paid 0.25c less for every dollar that we earn sucking str8bro dick or getting banged in the boipussy.


I'm a feminist because its just plain wrong that women should fear going to their car out of fear of being raped. I mean my biggest fear about going to a car is that I can't tell the difference between them. And I don't mind rape tbh, providing its a str8bro with a big cawk. .^


I'm a feminist because women deserve to be able to be masculine and there's nothing wrong with that. Tho if you're a masc gay guy u should really sort out your self-loathing, insecurity issues. Shitlord.


I'm also a feminist because I hate the way the patriarchy enforces gender roles upon women. It's really systematic the way women are expected to make sandwiches and are treated like chattel. I think it's wrong. I mean I have a foot slave against his will but his unwillingness is part of the fetish isn't it? I've been judged for this in the past because I chain him up and he tells me to let him go but these people just don't understand BDSM -___-


Also I'm a feminist because I HATE white male privilege and it's time we give women a chance at the same jobs that I, a man, does. So, knitting, sewing, fashion design, costume & makeup on RuPaul's Drag Race set, etc.


It's time we stood up for our ladybros!!! So can we change this subreddit name to GAYFEMINISTBROS ? For the sake of inclusivity!!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése