2015. március 29., vasárnap

I'm obsessed with the idea of being in a relationship.

TLDR: I want a boyfriend. Bad. I know I have to work on me, but I hate being alone.This has probably been posted so many times here, but I'll give it a go anyway.Recently, I've noticed I've been obsessed with the idea of being in a relationship...not just wanting a relationship, but letting it run my life. I'm constantly looking for dates, and always seem disappointed. Part of it comes from the fact that I am 22, and live on a college town where a majority of guys are looking for a hookup. (And yeah, I know I'm 22 and have my whole life ahead of me to find a guy)Then, the kicker, when I do get dates, I'm way to invested, way too fast. And I fall hard. And the guys get scared, rightfully so.I've decided to delete most of my dating apps for the time being, just to work on me. I know the best things come when you're not looking for them, but I can't help but feel this sort of emotional pain when I see my good pals partnering up. It makes me resent them, which, in turn, makes me a big ol dildo.I just want a pal to hang out with, watch hockey, drink beers, cook dinner, discuss poetry, and go on hikes with...and then go home to spoon into oblivion. And I can tell I'm making myself depressed without this guy. (That was melodramatic, yuck)Any tips to get over this craving?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése