2015. március 29., vasárnap

Gay Rights/Subculture during 1910s


I'm looking for someone who has a good amount of knowledge about this. I've tried looking into it myself, but there isn't that many good sources online.


The main reason is because I'm writing an urban fantasy novel that takes place in a district that combines working class, hipsters and a gay subculture - all centered around a single entertainment district.


It's not going to be super accurate (hence the mixed population of hipsters, working class and gay subculture), and it's not even meant to be historical fiction. It's inspired from the time period. The only thing is I have very little to go off of with the gay subculture part - wikipedia did very little to help this.


Any and all help is very appreciated, even if it's just in the form of reliable sources!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése