2015. március 28., szombat

Bros that have used Craigslist for casual hookups. What's your experience been like?

I ran a test and posted some pictures of myself as a top, looking to get my dick sucked, and that I was hosting (this means that they come to my house). I received a message in the first 15 minutes of posting and, in total - over the course of 12 hours - received 5 texts, 9 replies (via Craigslist directly), and 1 creepy voicemail of a guy breathing heavily.The kinds of people I got varied extremely, from fitness junkies, bears, older men in their 60s, younger men in their 20s, and a couple occasions where people were looking to cheat on their wives (which is interesting in its own right).The next day, I switched it up and posted that I was looking to suck dick, and that I was hosting. I received 3 messages over the course of 2 hours, after which it went completely cold. For sake of fairness of this test, I promised myself from the very beginning to not compromise, and this is where the problems started. 2 of those messages were asking for me to come to their house, and that they could not come to mine, another was an Craigslist reply that showed interest but had no follow-up.The following day, I decided to take it a step further. I posted that I was looking to receive anal sex, providing a condom and lubricant. I stressed that the condom wasn't optional. Again, I stated that I was hosting. This had the most detrimental of results, receiving only two replies. One was a Craigslist reply of a guy saying he couldn't come to me and that I had to come to him, and another was a text from someone saying they were 17 years old and wanted "car play" (which, considering this is an offer involving anal sex, would have to involve a pretty spacious car). I promptly turned him down due to the age being so low (I live in the U.S., so 18 is the legal age limit), and that, once again, I was unable to travel regardless.For sake of fairness, I'm tempted to make a post about offering to give anal sex and be hosting, but I think I already see the trend.If you're a top, you can host and the bottoms won't mind because there's just not enough tops, so they'll travel to get what they need. Bottoms, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen, and if you can't travel, then there's others that will. Likewise, why should a top come to you when so many bottoms are willing to come to the top?It's worth noting that I ultimately did not take anyone up on their offers with these ads, and it was strictly a practice of curiosity. If you've ever used Craigslist for a casual encounter, what was the result?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése