2015. március 28., szombat

I really love my friend.


I'm gay and he knows it. He also knows that I've been in love with him before for a long time. Lately we've been pretty close, and I've noticed he's starting to be more comfortable around me about being playful or personal. I'm not delusional about him loving me back, but I'm just really happy that's he's started to act like that. He's also recently got himself a girl that he likes, and I find myself a little jealous but overall I have no problem with them being together. I love him a lot, I just want to say that. I also find that these feelings I have for him now are very different than what I felt before.


I don't know what kind of conversation this might spawn, but I just wanted to get this out there.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése