2015. március 27., péntek

[24M4A] Lifestyle/Semiprofessional Dom looking to chat with you lovely folks.


Hey everyone! Me again. I really can't get enough of chatting with people about the world of (and my experiences with) BDSM. Part of it is because it's just so damn fun and part of it is because a lot of misconceptions about the way things are arise online from people who talk like they know what they're talking about but who've never actually experienced anything in real life (I'm looking at yoooou, people who think a no limits TPE relationship is a rewarding and safe idea.)


So! A little about myself, since anybody's curious. I've been a Dom for about 5 years now, starting strictly in the bedroom and eventually becoming part of the local BDSM community. In that time I've been able to fulfill basically every sexual fantasy I've had. It's been amazing, I've met so many wonderful people, and I really just want the opportunity to share this world with as many folks as possible.


So, like always, here's a quick reference for answers to some of the most common questions I get:




  • I am a straight man. I do, however, play with male subs pretty regularly in a nonsexual way.




  • I am also very firmly a dom and did not enjoy the few times I've attempted submission.




  • While I have been paid for my services as a dom in the past it's not generally the way that I play and also isn't currently a viable source of permanent employment for me. Hence, "Semiprofessional."




  • My specialty is impact play--whipping, flogging, caning, spankings, that sort of thing. I am however pretty good at most kinky things you can think of.




  • I am currently in a polyamorous relationship with my girlfriend and one other woman. They know about my other partners and I know about theirs. We're all very happy together under these circumstances.




  • A lot of people ask me what the most 'shocking' thing I've seen is. The most shocking thing I've seen isn't at all sexy or titillating. If you're asking me with the intention of getting off on my answer you're going to be sorely disappointed.




  • The BDSM community as a whole is extremely accepting of pretty much everyone who isn't an amoral dickwad. I mention this because every time I post on DPP I get a handful of curious gay, bi, trans, cross-dressing, and genderfluid folks who are curious about BDSM but have been too nervous to join the community for fear of judgment. You'll be fine! We're very nice people.




  • Along that line, if you'd like to join your local community your best bet would be to join FetLife and find out about events in your area. I would recommend learning about and attending an event called a 'munch' first.




Anyway, if anybody would like to chat with me I'd love to get to know you guys better. Be it for generally filthy chat with one another or if you're curious about the real-life world of BDSM, I'm happy to chat with you one way or another, haha. Looking forward to hearing from you wonderful depraved people soon.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése