2014. november 11., kedd

[Update] Finished all of my major requirements and I'm looking for subjects to study.

So, it turns out that I actually needed one more course for my requirements (ugh American Lit post-1865)…but without further ado, here are the three courses that are outside of my English major that I've decided to take:Roman Civilization+Culture: I've taken four years of Latin, which included some culture, but I think it's important I take this course.Computer Science: Intro to Problem Solving w/ Computers: this is the class I'm most afraid of. MATH?! I'm an English major! This should be interesting though and will provide me with skills I may need to get a job in the future. The course is supposed to help you master Java. Yayyyy. (I'm actually TERRIFIED, but that's what's gonna make it exciting!)School of Management; New Venture Creation. This is soooo out of my element. We're learning how to be innovative and create a business or product with an idea. Should be interesting.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése