2014. november 9., vasárnap

Can i get some opinions here, please? Pretty please?

Ok, guys, sorry for this stupid 15-years-old-girl-like thread, but I am kinda lost in feelings right now and I don't really have anyone around to speak with atm. Also I am not a native English speaker so... deal with it. Yeah and it might get long.I've been seeing this guy lately. We met online, like 90% of gay people I guess (on something like Grindr but little bit less about sex and more about relationships). We were texting for about a week or so and then decided to meet. I am 24, only recently came out, had girlfriends before because I guess I didn't want to admit to myself I am actually gay (I think lot of people can relate to that :-)). The "first date" went quite smoothly, I might not be the best looking guy out there but I have pretty good social skills, imo and we really hit the spot - we talked for like 5 hours, had some beers, laughed... everything went awsome. We didn't kiss or anything, but proceeded to more texting and we really enjoyed the communication I'd say.Now would be the good time to say - he told me he technically had a boyfriend when we met (online) who he had been living with. He told me their relationship was basically over and after few day he moved out and few days after the first "date" they broke up.Our second date was this Friday. We went out (we both live in Prague, Czech Rep. btw), had a nice walk, got some beer, smoked some weed and then it finally happened - we kissed, again and again... You know, just classic happy ending style. We even did some other stuff (it wasn't easy cause it was SO FUCKING COLD) and had a wonderful evening. It felt amazing, we were holding hands, kissed goodbye, immediately started texting and so on and so on...That was Friday. We basically both agreed we wanted to see each other asap, so we set another date on Monday (I had to go away for the weekend, family stuff). We texted, he said he is finally moving his stuff from his ex's place to his mother's, where he is living now. And that it really was a bad experience like it made him feel bad etc. but then everything was nice and awsome, like usualy.Today I came back to Prague, went to my friend's place to have a coffee and suddendly text message - "I think I should be alone right now. I am sorry but the moving really made me realize what happened with my ex and i need to think about it and move on. I don't wanna hurt you by using you as a tool to move on." I was like "mmmm, wait what?" (I actually said a lot of stuff, was nice and all). It really made me sad. I'm not saying I love this guy or anything, but we really had a great time together and everything was awsome. He also said that he doesn't want to lose me, that I'm awsome and some shit and when he is ready he texts me again. I was like "ok, well, I'm really sorry you feel that way, I don't wanna lose you either so bye I guess and (maybe last) kiss." He said "I'm sorry but I think this will be the best for both of us. Kiss, I hope not the last one."Ok and now I'm sitting here and have NO CLUE what to think. Is it over? Is he getting back together with his ex? Or wtf? The worst part about this is everything was so awsome, I was floating in happiness and suddenly BOOM.tl;dr: I am basically Bridget Jones and I need strangers on internet to give me advice on my "not-even-relationship" after seeing a guy twice, sucking his dick once and 2 weeks of nice texting. Kill me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése