2014. november 12., szerda

Attempting To Break Even

So I had asked him to meet up in person to clear the air. The fact that he said he wanted to end our dating over a text eats at me but at least he was honest & he had agreed to meet.Originally, we were set up to meet today (which we still are). A friend of mine cancelled our dinner plans last night bc she has the flu, so I texted him to see if he would want to met up last night. He tells me he's going to a movie, which was fine. I would let him know when I got out of work to see if he had time to meet up before.It was later that he told me that he was getting to some guys house to meet up for the movie which started while I was still at work. I only asked if he was going with a friend of his (who i'd met previous), he just answered no, not him. I told him have fun on his movie date. He answered thanks.My plan for tonight was to be fine with everything; he said he wasn't in a position to date someone full time & I knew enough about his situation [just moved into the area a few months ago, looking for work, dealing with his relatives / home life, adjusting West Hollywood, etc.] (& then that situation being confirmed by his best friend about 99.99% of the time) for me to be completely understanding. But then he throws that into my face. My logical side tells me it's just some guy he's friends with going to a movie & that it just shouldn't matter. However my crazy side wants me to run rampant with all sort of ideas of how he basically lied to my face & didn't even have the decency to cover his own ass but there's no concrete basis for that.Now I don't even know how to direct this conversation tonight. I want to be civil, I want to be the better person, but that one fucking minor detail is derailing me. It may have not been a date for all I know or care, but that fucking shroud he used made me go mad. I have to see him for the next two weeks & most likely beyond bc we're in a recreational league together & i'm tired of dealing with shit like this in a childish manner; passive aggressive, avoiding him, etc. because in all (from what I concretely know) he didn't do anything wrong. He's a lousy texter & his time management sucks, but yeah./r/AskGayBros, what do you think?EDIT: I am not trying to get back with him. I'm trying to maintain the friendship that was in place.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése