2014. november 11., kedd

Did he go too far?

I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months. He's my first real boyfriend, and I'm falling for him. He's usually a bottom, but has been wanting to top lately. We've done that a few times, but for some reason bottoming is just uncomfortable with him. He's been incredibly persistent, and will try to top me, even when I say no multiple times, and I usually let him (it get over the uncomfortableness most of the time).Anyway, today he tried topping me after I said no, and I even got out of bed. He followed me into the bathroom and then into the living room. I finally started yelling at him and told him he needed to stop. We ended up getting into a fight and I told him to leave. I know he wouldn't never hurt me, and he's being playful with all of this, but I feel really disrespected and he's being kind of mean about that.Is he going too far with all of this? It's not like I feel violated or terribly by any means and I know he's definitely not someone who'd be forceful, but I'm wondering whether this is some kind of mild abuse or I'm just overthinking it.Any thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése