2014. november 12., szerda

Everyone thinks I'm gay now. I'm not really ready to come out, though. What should I do?

I'm 22, and I work at a movie theater. Three weekends ago, nobody bothered me about appearing to be gay. Two weeks ago, I heard people gossiping about me. but not much else.This past weekend was a nightmare. By the end of it, it seemed like everyone thought it would be totally funny to humiliate me. Mocking my voice, jokingly flirting, breaking into Spice Girls songs when I entered the room, calling me "sister," etc. It's weird, because none of the other gay people who work there seem to get that sort of treatment.My parents also think I'm gay now, and people in my college classes also seem to think so as well.The only possible reason I can think of for this is that I've started to take antidepressants, and that maybe I seem more gay when I'm less depressed. But I really don't feel like I've changed at all.About my parents thinking that I'm gay: that is a serious problem for me. They're starting to act a bit more distant, it seems. I'm starting to get really worried.What should I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése