2014. november 12., szerda

Bi-curious update.

So a few months back I posted for advice on what I quickly learned was called Bi-Curious.Everyone that replied was extremely helpful and friendly and made me feel much more at ease with my stumbling attempts to figure out my sexuality. Basically I had developed an attraction to feminine guys (one in particular) with an emo/rock sensibility.Well here's the thing. The one particular guy I was attracted too... turned out to be a fake online persona. Apparently someone had been taking the photos from some young lady's Tumblr account, cropping them above her chest, or using photos where her chest didn't feature prominently, and passing themselves off as this androgynous young male character.So basically everything my confusion was based on was actually a lie.Of course me being me I thought the whole thing was hilarious and decided to put the whole thing to the back of my mind. I haven't really given much thought to hooking up with guys since then. I just thought I'd share my silly life non-event.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése