2014. november 9., vasárnap

Pressure to come out

Lately I've been feeling a lot of pressure from my friends and others to come out and admit to them that I'm gay/bi. They'll drop small and subtle hints at me insinuating that they know and that they want me to tell them etc. But do I really have to? I feel like it's my decision whether I feel comfortable around you enough to share that kind of information. I never ask them about their sexual exploits for the very reason that I like to keep mine private. Also to be fair, I feel like I shouldn't ever have to "come out". None of my friends ever admitted to me like 'hey superstoney, just to let you know I love fucking pussy' so why should I have to do the same. It all seems so ridiculous but I feel like its getting to a point where people are starting to distance themselves from me because of it. I guess mostly I just wanted to rant..so yeah. tl;dr: Do I seriously have to make an announcement just because others might be uncomfortable with my personal choices?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése