2014. november 10., hétfő

I want to settle down with a woman but I'm scared out of my mind that I won't be able to fully walk away from men

I've slept with men but never with women. At least in theory, I am sexually attracted to women, although I believe I'm much more strongly attracted to men. I've had deep feelings for a couple women and deep feelings for one man. I think I could go either way sexually. It's just that I'm TERRIFIED of pursuing a relationship with a woman. I've read so many horror stories of men having secret gay affairs and ruining their marriage or marrying not for love but to "cover up" being gay. I've pretty much vowed that I will never marry except for love, and most of my closest friends and family know that I'm either gay or more attracted to men than women, so I have nothing left to hide.Do you know gay or strongly bi men who have married and have been happy and able to manage their same sex attraction?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése