2014. november 10., hétfő

Coming out via a video?

So I'm planning on coming out to my friends in the near future. I've told a couple of close ones already and they were really supportive but I have quite a large group of friends and we are all pretty close so I was thinking to tell the rest I would record a video of myself and do all the talking and explaining that I need to do on there. Then I'll just get everyone together, press play and leave the room. Then come back when they are done watching. I'm only thinking of doing this coz there's so much I want to say but I i know if I do it in person I'll probably get really nervous and forget half of it. So by watching the video they can understand everything that I have to say and then I'm there after if they have any questions. Is this a good idea? Has anyone done it before?Most of my friends haven't really had anyone close to them that's gay before to my knowledge so I just want to explain that nothing's changed and I'm the same person etc.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése