2014. november 12., szerda

Coming out on National Television?

Long story short, I'm taking part in a BBC documentary about Sexuality, I'm super pumped for it and should be a blast, aside from going round Brighton and deconstructing bisexuality and masculinity, one of the parts the producers want me to do is to film me coming out to my mum.I feel the time is right, and I want to tell her, but I'm concerned not that she will take it badly with me being bisexual, but more her reaction will be recorded for national audiences and she'll be duped into taking part with the whole thing (TV producers have told her it's just about Uni). I feel that it's a personal thing and as much as I'd like to see her reaction as a positive message to tv audiences, I'm not sure if the fact that she'll take it well that this is what the Documentary and we're filming her just getting her reaction.How should I go about this? Tell her but tell her off camera and then record my response on how things went?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése