2014. november 9., vasárnap

Need advice on approaching this guy (UPDATE)

Hey guys. Not sure if everyone remembers this but a while ago I made a thread asking for help on approaching a certain guy on Grindr and I've come to fill you up and actually ask your help with yet another problem.Original thread hereSo, a lot happened but basically he messaged me the day after I made this thread on reddit and I was pretty dang happy. We had a bunch of really nice conversations and even exchanged a few pics.Now, around a week ago we had another conversation and I said I was leaving for a party and had to go and we'd talk more another time. However, It's been 7 days and he has not logged in on Grindr since that last time, I have no idea what's wrong. I was pretty sure we were actually getting along and was planning on asking him out the next day.I'm not sure what to do reddit, should I just give up on him? I really felt like we were really beginning to connect and wanted to get to know him on a even more personal level. I talked with one of my friends who know I'm gay about him and even showed her the picture and she recognized him and said he was a friend of a friend of hers, so I actually now know his Facebook, but I'd feel like a fucking total creep to message him on there since we didn't actually talk about exchanging numbers or social media accounts (I was a bit scared).I'm really confused, I think I've fallen pretty hard for him and don't really want to give up on him and actually have a chance to talk to him via Facebook, however I'm not actually sure if that's a good idea since maybe I'd look like a creep for going out of my way to search for it (I didn't, it was a coincidence).So, what do you guys think I should do? Really sorry for the huge wall of text.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése