2014. november 12., szerda

Best way to come out?

Hi Bros :) I'm a 15 year old who has recently realised his sexuality and I want to come out to this really good friend of mine. Me and him have talked about gay rights and stuff so I know he will be supportive. He has even said he sometimes thinks about guys while getting himself off XDI know some people say you should wait but I honestly can't, and I see no danger in coming out to him as he is incredibly trustworthy. I just wanted to know how I should best do it, I have no issue with confidence and would be fine doing it irl but it could maybe be a bit awkward, and maybe Facebook would give him more time to think about it and seem less of an 'assault', so to speak, on him.Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I will tell you all how it goes! May I also add that /r/gaybros has been a massive help in coming to terms with myself and accepting who I am :) Thank you all!(RIP formatting when on phone and super excited)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése