2014. november 10., hétfő

Freaking out I may have contracted HIV and possibly given it to someone

So about a month ago I (foolishly) had a hookup with a guy. We didnt use a condom, but he said he was all clean. He fucked me for a bit but didn't cum inside me, he pulled out and came. When I got home I noticed my ass was bleeding a little bit. I am very scared that I may have contracted something, I went to planned parenthood a few days later for a regular std test and everything came back negative but I know HIV doesnt show up for atleats a month. So fast forward to now, a month later and I swear I am tricking myself into believing I have all the symptoms like nausea. I have another appointment tomorrow to get a full test of blood and everything, but I am scared because I did also have unprotected sex with my exboyfriend last week and am worried I may have passed it into him. I am literally so nervous and anxious I just want to throw up and I know I cant do anything about it now, is there anything you guys can say to put me at ease a litte bit? I know what I did was stupid are careless.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése