2014. november 12., szerda

Just moved to a new (more liberal) city and many guys I'm interested in are turned off because of my conservative political views.

Title says it all. I work for a conservative group (more of the free market/libertarian, but it's definitely conservative). Completely out at work, even my tea party-ish boss is cool with it.I got promoted/transferred to a new city to start a new office there and the gays seem to be pretty mean when they find out my beliefs after a couple dates or so. I've been lectured and told I'm a bad person/I'm being used as a token and not actually respected by my colleagues. Which is really fresh coming from people whose only political experience is sharing pictures on FB, but I digress.Anything I could do? I tried not talking about politics, but I LOVE politics and enjoy friendly debate. I'm not even as concerned about a potential bf as I am with finding gay friends who I can talk openly about my time at work.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése