2014. november 11., kedd

Gay Sex! or Why Sleeping With Someone Seems So Dangerous and Scary

Hi! First of all, I don't know how specific I'm allowed to be here on this sub, but the sidebar said "no censoring", so I'm just gonna spill it out.I'm a gay 19-year old and I am having some issues with getting my gay on. I realized that I was homosexual about 4 years ago and today -luckily - I'm kind of comfortable with being gay. The problem is, the thought ofhaving sex with another man really frightens me.In terms of gay sex, I'm more interested in being the "bottom" than the "top", and all my fantasies about being in a relationship with another guy include me being the one on the receiving part. When I think about sleeping with someone, having oral sex etc doesn't seem as nice in comparison.Unfortunately, I have some problems with bacteria - after going to the bathroom I usually wash my hands in scolding water for several minutes. Therefore the thought of having sex through the anus really freaks me out, it's loaded with e.coli and what not. Furthermore, I'm very afraid that I will accidentally hurt myself or tear anything. I don't know if surgery is possible in that area, but I feel like I wouldn't be able to live with irreversible damage to my anus.So this, as you probably can imagine, pretty much takes all of the sexiness out of gay sex for me. I have never been involved with anyone yet, but I have no idea how I would be able to sleep with someone with all of my hang-ups? This might not seem like such a big deal, but I really would want to be in a functioning relationship with a guy some day, and I feel like this is severely hurting my chanses? So if you have any advice for me, that would be most helpful!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése