2014. november 9., vasárnap

Long Distance

This is more of a rant, hoping for maybe a little advice.So long story short, I met a guy from out of state. We both have pretty strong feelings for one another. We wanted to try and build something long distance.It's been about a month and he suddenly got quiet. I made sure I wasn't being annoying and texting/snapping too much. He said it wasn't me and he "just gets real quiet sometimes, as weird as it sounds." However, he apparently has time to chat up with guys on Grindr. We said we weren't going to tie each other down right now, as it wasn't fair to either of us, as long as we were honest. The only reason I know he was on there was cause the little green bubble that pops up on their profile when they are online. I saved his messages, that's why I can still see it although hes like 1000+ miles away.Anyways in the same conversation about his quietness, he also said he would never do anything to hurt me. Its not the fact that he's on Grindr that's hurting me, its the fact that he didn't bother to text me back during that conversation, or hasn't sent a single snap, which he used to do a lot, but he has time to talk to guys on Grindr.I don't know what I should do. Its been since 10am est yesterday since any form of conversation has been made. He talks like he cares, and in fact says he cares, but he isn't acting like it.TLDR Long Distance guy suddenly goes quite. Says he cares but doesn't act like it. Hasn't made any effort to talk.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése