2014. november 10., hétfő

Both cheated and he is depressed even though what he did was 4 months ago what I did was more than a year ago please give me advice

So a long time ago approximately a year and 3 months I ago I cheated on my boyfriend. I did so because he was in mexico and a friend of his messaged me telling me that he is dating another girl in mexico and that he was friends with both him and the girl and that I seemed like a good girl and he didnt want anyone to get hurt so I started to think he didnt care that it was a game to him so I started to talk to other people not thinking we were actually in a relationship and had sex with another guy that just so happened to end up going to college and living with him :( but later on like a month later he came back to my marching band parade and when I saw him my heart sank to the lowest depths a heart can go. Of course I kept it a secret but then later a year and 4 months later on graduation night he had Made out with the only girl I really trusted and almost had sex with her or so he says "almost" she tells me it went farther but if he didnt want to tell me then thats his loss. So I dont know what to believe. But what really bothers me is he did this 15 minutes after I had sex with him. I told him what I did and he acted like I did the worst thing ever and that he never did anything wrong and doesnt trust me at all but I trust him. It took me telling him I was pregnant (which I was) to tell me the truth later he always stressed me out and yelled at me on top of that highschool drama and I miscarried from stress. He claims he trusts me but not other people but thats got to be a lie. HELP PLEASE!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése