2018. március 23., péntek

Tired, just tired of doing this

So, hi I guess ! 18yo, kinda asexual, kinda bisexual leaning a lot on the gay side (And kinda lost in terms of sexuality as you can see).So, A month ago, I started coming out to a small group of friends as the things I described above, they were really cool with it and support me, they're really awesome. I'm still really embarrassed and responding awkwardly when someone asks me about my sexuality (last time was today, it was worse than usual) and now there's rumors about that.Also, there's a friend, I know him since more than 2 years (who knows about everything I mentioned until now) and we have a really wierd relationship, like closer than friends but still friends. He likes to embarrass me in class by putting his hand on my leg in class and he knows that I'm not comfortable with physical contact. We also had many parties with dumb games (Those where you have to do something and if you don't, you drink) and, as in almost every parties I went with him, we kissed. I didn't believe in love or anything like that two months ago but now, I have a crush on him, like my first crush.And now, I'm kinda tired of hiding that I'm not a 100% straight when people asks me, I want to keep this personnal but on the other hand, I'd like to stop that. I'm also kinda frustrated because I have my first crush on a straight guy (As he says, but we're a lot who thinks that he is at least bisexual, because of his public behavior) and I don't know if i can tell him since we're really close and I don't even know how to tell him.Well, I think that I've said everything, I just really need some advices. So thanks for reading this wall of text, I apologise for mistakes as English isn't my main language.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése