2018. március 24., szombat

Needing advice

So I am needing to get some advice. It seems that all my attempts at having a relationship are failing and I can’t figure out why. I am a 25 year old gay male. I have talked with many guys whose ages range from 18-45. I can’t seem to find a guy that I am compatible with or that are not out to use me for money or just to have sex with. I am a nice guy but I have learned to not let people use me or take advantage of me. Another problem I have is that I live in east texas and I’m currently working in Oklahoma so it makes talking and having a relationship hard. I am in Oklahoma 5 days a week and I’m home in texas for my days off that are random so I never know when I’m going to be home. Anyone else having issues like this? Please advise!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése