2018. március 23., péntek

Any Utah LGBT Motocross and sand dune goers out there?

Hey reddit! 24 yr old M here! Been apart of r/gay for a few years now. I love reading everyone’s stories on here! They’ve helped me through so many of my hardships and you guys keep me going when I feel that there’s no point. This is definitely my favorite community to be apart of.So I guess to get to my point, Been feeling like I need to get out and meet new people. Been working so much I forgot I need to make time for that stuff. So I bought a dirt bike! Favorite place to ride is the sand dunes hands down. I’ve been riding since I was a teen, bought I haven’t been able to the stuff for a long time now and it was tearing me apart. I seriously LOVE motorsports. Can’t get enough of it. So I guess I’m just looking for a cool group guys to go out riding with and make some new friends or something I don’t know 😆. This sounds a little weird now typing it out but what ever. PM me! Lemme know what’s up! :)TL;DR: 24 yr old male from UT looking for lgbt folk that are into motorsports etc.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése