2017. augusztus 2., szerda

Do you think there are open relationships in Hollywood/among celebrities?

I'm an out younger gay man, and I feel like there's a good amount of open relationships within the gay community. I don't know if I'd say majority, but still a lot. I also live in a major city, and I usually get the impression its a bit more common here. IDK if that's values or opportunity or what.Anyways, it doesn't seem uncommon or weird for gay couples to be in an open relationship.There's always gossip about single gay celebrities and who they're dating/hooking up with. And there's gossip about straight men who aren't out and possibly hooking up with guys. But I've never read/heard of any celebrity gay couples being open or anything? I feel like there's enough out gay couples at this point that there'd be at least a few? Anyone ever heard any stories or gossip?Sometimes I get the impression Gus Kenworthy and his partner may be open, but idk. And that's about it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése