2017. február 1., szerda

Think my mom knows Im gay but I dont want her to?

Long story short I think my mom slightly implied of me having a boyfriend in a serious way. Im really just incredibly uncomfortable since. Said something like, "Looking for a girlfriend or.. Something else.." I'm 18 and male also.How would she know? I never acted gay or flamboyant or anything, I dont think i've ever shown interest in boys to her but suddenly she knows? At most maybe when I was younger I said a man was attractive or so,ething, or maybe her catching me shaving my legs one time, but those just seem so minute and nothing could be taken.Seriously, how would she even get it? Maybe i'm taking away too much and it was just a joke? I really dont want my parents to know, I already feel uncomfortable around them about sex, and the connotations of being gay don't make me feel better.They arent even very religious but I still dont want them to know. Any help? Do you think she knows?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése